The smallest embedded solution in the ZBOX PRO Series is ideal for IoT-related applications, industrial control, digital signage, and edge computing. With two HDMI outputs in a pint-size chassis, the ZBOX PRO PI339 pico can power digital signage displays deployed in remote or commercial areas where space is limited. It operates at around 18W under load and features 4K output as well as a vast array of full-sized connectivity including USB 3.1, Gigabit LAN, WiFi 6, and Bluetooth 5.2.
- Durable metal exterior, passively cooled, fanless design, silent operation
- Compact 0.24L size, low-profile 27.1mm height,
- Intel Processor N100 quad-core processor
- 4GB LPDDR5/X onboard memory
- 1 x M.2 M key SATAIII/NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD slot
- Dual Display Ready with 2 x HDMI 2.0, 4K Ready
- 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity
- Supports Windows 11 / 10 IoT ENT LTSC 2021, Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS Linux
- Hardware Watchdog Timer
- Intel PTT TPM 2.0
Open Apps wechat and Scan the above QR code.