Equipped with a power-efficient processor, the smallest embedded solution in the ZBOX PRO Series is ideal for IoT-related applications, industrial control, digital signage, and edge computing. With HDMI and DisplayPort outputs in a pint-size chassis, the ZBOX PRO PI336 pico PLUS with on board 8GB memory can power digital signage displays deployed in remote or commercial areas where space is limited. It operates at around 12W under load and features 4K output as well as a vast array of full-sized connectivity including USB 3.1, Gigabit LAN, WiFi 6E, and Bluetooth 5.2.
- Intel Celeron N6211 dual-core processor
- 8GB LPDDR4X memory
- 128GB eMMC 5.1 flash
- Dual Display Ready (HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2), 4K Ready
- 3x USB 3.1 (1 Type-C)
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2
- Support Windows 11 / 10 / 10 IoT ENT LTSC, Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS Linux
- Hardware Watchdog Timer
- 3 years standard warranty. Learn more
Open Apps wechat and Scan the above QR code.